1211 Van Street SE, Washington, DC 20003
Set in the lively Capitol Riverfront neighborhood, The Avidian offers avid Washingtonians a rare opportunity to own a piece of this dynamic area. Steps from Nationals Stadium and the energy of Half Street, these stunning homes set the perfect stage for immersing yourself in the best that D.C. has to offer. And with 50 plus floor plans, two interior finish packages, and an array of invigorating amenities to choose from, you have to ask yourself – am I ready to live life avidly.
• Studios to 2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
• Price: $399,900 to $1,899,900
• Units: 171
• Approximate Square Footage: 613 to 1,964 square feet
• Throughout each of The Avidian’s distinct residences, natural light and open floor plans flow seamlessly for easy living and entertaining.
• Designer-selected fixtures and finishes showcase unique touches, while Bosch, Miele, and Blomberg appliances invite your inner chef to shine.
• Every detail of your home has been carefully crafted to maximize your enjoyment.
• Rooftop features multiple indoor and outdoor areas to relax and enjoy panoramic views of Washington, D.C.
• Fitness club featuring TRX resistance bands, Peloton bikes and cardio and strength training machines
• Zen garden and convenient services like the Latch smart-access system and a roaming concierge
• Pet-friendly community featuring an on-site pet salon and indoor dog park
• Controlled-access car and bike parking, including a bike maintenance station
• Storage available for residents